2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
4 oz Cream Cheese
3 Tbsp Butter
1/2 cup carrots, shredded
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
4 cups Chicken Broth
½ cup Half and Half
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1 Tbsp Blue Cheese Crumbles
1. In the bottom of a large saucepan, add 1 Tbsp of butter, celery, and carrots. Sautee 3-5 minutes, until softened.
2. To the same pot, add cream cheese, butter, hot sauce, chicken stock, and half and half. Heat over medium heat, stirring until well combined.
3. Add Shredded Chicken and warm through.
4. Season with Salt and Pepper.
5. Serve hot, top with Blue Cheese crumbles.
Nutrition: serves 4; calories 405; 5gm net carbs; 29gm protein.