Crockpot Chicken Stew
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup carrots, finely diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 4 skinless deboned chicken thighs, diced into 1" pieces
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place chicken stock, carrots, celery, onion, chicken thighs, rosemary, garlic, thyme, and oregano into the crockpot. Cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Stir in spinach and heavy cream. Let cook an additional 10 minutes on high.
Recipe from: https://www.galonamission.com/easy-crockpot-chicken-stew-low-carb-keto/