Crock-Pot Taco Soup
- 2 lbs ground beef, pork, or sausage
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2, 10 oz cans of Rotel
- 32 oz beef broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- salt and pepper, to taste
- sour cream
- cheddar cheese
- sliced avocado
- jalapeno peppers
- black olives
- Brown ground beef/pork/sausage, and season according to the directions on the taco seasoning packet.
- While meat is browning, combine softened cream cheese and Rotel in the crockpot. Add seasoned meat and stir to combine.
- Pour in broth and heavy cream.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with toppings of your choice - sour cream, shredded cheese, avocado, jalapenos, etc.
Nutrition: serves 8; calories 390; 7gm net carbs; 27gm protein.
Recipe adapted from: https://lowcarbyum.com/instant-pot-low-carb-taco-soup/