1.25 lb Ground Beef
8 oz Tomato Paste
1 ½ Tomatoes, chopped
1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
2/4 cup, Onion, chopped
2 Celery Sticks, chopped
1 ½ tsp Cumin
1 ½ tsp Chili Powder
½ tsp Pepper
1 ½ tsp Salt
¾ cup Water (add more if needed)
Sharp Cheddar Cheese to top
Sour Cream to top
1. Brown beef in a large pan. Once almost finished, drain off fat and sprinkle ½ tsp salt over top.
2. Add onions and peppers to pan and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes.
3. Combine meat, onions, peppers, tomatoes, celery, water, and tomato paste in large pot.
4. Stir spices into pot. Bring to boil, then reduce heat to low-medium and let simmer 1-2 hours. Stir every 20 minutes or so.
5. Serve hot, add cheese and sour cream.